Wednesday, August 6, 2014

About Me

Hey there! I'm a lolita that resides in Austin, Texas and have found myself  with a true love for jfashion and most particularly lolita. I have been actively wearing this fashion since October of 2012 and a follower, albeit not avidly, since 2000. My favorite substyles are classic and circus though I have been leaning to more macabre gothic lately; as substyles are always evolving so are my tastes. This blog is primarily to serve as a place to host reviews regarding lolita items and products with an occasional observation or rant about the fashion or finds. If you're lucky, maybe even a photo dump of a tea party or two. I would like to first and foremost say I am not an expert in this fashion so please take my ramblings/opinions with a grain of salt. So with that, I hope you find this blog useful and can hopefully have a good time while learning something from my experiences.




Say What?
Birthday: January 1
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Animal: Rabbit / Ferret
Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Anime: Serial Experiments Lain / FLCL
Handles: LainyIwakura, Joan-Kartright, KiznaKasady
Fun facts: I used to have a 13 inch
mohawk and I grew up in Alaska. I am also allergic to chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment